Some reminders for you about shipments before ordering:
- Please take time to check that your delivery address is correct in your Paypal account;
- Please check your delivery zone (http://www.funcubedongle.com/?page_id=286);
- Please note that Fedex will not ship to PO Boxes.
Shipping for non-UK deliveries will occur on Tuesday 5 April via Fedex International Priority. This is a time definite service. I will endeavour to email tracking numbers to all recipients. This gives us Monday to prepare the shipping labels and other paperwork: in a typical FCD batch, we print around 700 sheets of paperwork!
Here are Fedex’s International Priority transit times (you can check the precise timing for your destination on their website):
- Next business day delivery by noon to over 75,000 zipcodes across Europe;
- Next business day by 10.30 a.m. delivery to 20,064 zipcodes across the USA and Canada;
- 2 day delivery by 10.30 a.m. to rest of USA;
- 2 day delivery to key Asian destinations;
- 2-4 day delivery to all other FedEx destinations.
For UK customers, I anticipate being able to ship on Monday 4 April for delivery on Tuesday 5 April via Royal Mail Special Delivery.